WHEN: Wednesday 14 July, 2010
WHERE: Centre Stage Westfield Carousel, Perth
WHAT: Interview and photo opportunities with Sarah Cornish, editor, Girlfriend; Erika Heynatz, singer, songwriter and model; Ursula Hufnagl, Chic Management; Barbara Webster, Rimmel London, Maz Compton (emcee) and a selection of past Girlfriend Model Search finalists
TIME: 9.00am to 1.00pm , Finalist announcement: 1.30pm
1. MAIL: Cut out the coupon in the May 2010 issue of Girlfriend mag, fill in your details, attach a photo of yourself and send it to the address provided.
2. ONLINE: Email your entry form and photo to: email@example.com (please ensure your photo is no bigger than 1MB). DOWNLOAD YOUR ENTRY FORM HERE.
3. MMS: MMS your photo with your name, age and state to 0417 881 691. Standard MMS costs apply. By entering via MMS you agree that you have read and agree to the full terms.
4. NATIONAL SCRENINGS: Enter in person at one of the 2010 Girlfriend Rimmel London Model Search locations.
Remember... everyone has the opportunity to enter! We are looking for girls with a fresh face, a great smile, a healthy look and loads of confidence! So come along and wow our judges at one of our roadshow events!
- A two-year contract with CHIC Management.
- An all-expenses-paid trip to Next Model Management in New York!
- An all-expenses-paid trip to Sydney for the finalists’ fashion shoot.
- An appearance in two Girlfriend shoots.
- One-year supply of Rimmel London products!
The Beautiful Girls
Who: The Beautiful Girls (Sydney), Washington (Melbourne, VIC)
Where: Metropolis Concert Club Fremantle
58 South Tce, Fremantle, WA
When: 8pm Thursday 1 July
Cost: $30 (+ bf)
Tickets: On sale 29 March
Tickets from venue
Heatseeker - 08 62102850
Who: Sugar Army (Perth), Young Revelry, Emperors
Where: Amplifier Bar
393 Murray St, Perth, WA
Phone: 08 93217606
When: 8pm Saturday 3 July
Cost: $15 - $20
What: On the Bright Side
The promoters of Australia’s Splendour in the Grass Festival and Western Australia’s Rock-it event are very, very happy to be teaming up to bring you the first annual ON THE BRIGHT SIDE event on Saturday July 24th.
The aim is to present the brightest stars from Splendour in the Grass under a fabulous super top right in the heart of the city for an incredible annual get together that Perth people can call their own.
We are creating an epic and intimate experience that’ll make this winter both the hottest and coolest on record. With ON THE BRIGHT SIDE as your friend you can shrug off the winter blues in style with a magnificent line-up featuring:
The Strokes (USA), Mumford & Sons (UK), Angus & Julia Stone (Sydney, NSW), Band of Horses (USA), Hot Chip (UK), The Ting Tings (UK), bluejuice (Sydney, NSW), The Middle East (Townsville, QLD)
Where: Perth Esplanade
, Perth, WA
When: 12pm Saturday 24 July
Cost: $123.20 (+ bf)
Tickets: On sale 28 May
Heatseeker - 08 62102850
Mills Records - 08 93351945
Planet Video - 02 93287464
Star Surf & Skate - 08 93216230
Blue 62 Sight & Sound - 08 97523522
Ages: licensed all ages